Tales from Absurdia
Terms & Conditions
- Tales from Absurdia accepts books from publishers of all sizes, including the self-published.
- I will endeavour to publish my reviews within 3 months of receiving the copy.
- I reserve the right to DNF your book and not publish a review. In this situation, I am more than happy to return my review copy to you. This is a very rare occurrence.
- I prefer receiving printed copies, but I completely appreciate that this isn’t always feasible. eBook copies are therefore accepted – especially if you’re overseas and want to avoid unnecessary shipping costs.
- Reviews are not promotions, nor are they a guarantee of a good score. I’m very vocal about books I love, but I’m not shy about posting negative reviews. If I agree to review your book, expect a fair and honest write-up. Please see my Review Rating System for more information.
- Reviews will be published on TalesfromAbsurdia.com, Goodreads, and Amazon.
Tales from Absurdia is not a genre-led blog, so I’ll consider most requests.
However, please do not send me erotic literature, horror, or content with gratuitous violence.
I am particularly partial to the following:
- Literary Fiction
- Philosophical fiction
- Contemporary fiction
- Fantasy (excluding grimdark – not my bag)