Effective Date: 9th August, 2023
2. Types of Personal Data Collected
We collect the following personal data when you subscribe to our mailing list:
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process your personal data based on your consent. By subscribing to our mailing list, you provide us with explicit consent to collect and process your personal information for the purpose of sending you newsletters and updates.
4. Data Retention Period
We will retain your personal data for an indefinite period or until you withdraw your consent. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request corrections to any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request restrictions on how we process your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Data Security Measures
We employ security measures such as JetPack and SiteGround security monitoring to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access or disclosure.
8. International Data Transfers
Some of our data processors and third-party services may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure the protection of your personal data through appropriate safeguards and contractual agreements.